- Diary Dates
- Latest News
- 19 Sep Tri-Golf tournament
- 19 Sep Secondary Transfer Evening
- 24 Sep Clubs Start
- 28 Sep Macmillian Coffee Morning
- 1 Oct New Big Idea
- 4 Oct Themed school dinner
- 5 Oct Girls Football Tournament
- 8 Oct Year 3/4 Trip to the literature Festival.
- 10 Oct Rugby Tournament at Cheltenham College
- 10 Oct School Photographs
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
Self Harm - a growing problem in the UK
At Springbank, we take the mental health of children very seriously indeed. The nurture and emotional support of children is an important part of the responsibilities of all staff in school, complimented by a team of coaches, a dedicated Behaviour and Emotional Support Training (BEST) team and a comprehensive personal, social, health and citizenship programme.
All of this is designed to help foster resilience and well-being yet sadly self-harming affects 10 – 15% of young people, and parents can feel overwhelmed. A guide has information on topics including understanding self-harm, managing injuries, sources of help and looking after parents’ own needs. For more information about how you can seek advice and help please visit our parents tab on the website.